it's bananas!











Apologies for the hiatus, it's not been for lack of inspiration, more so lack of time! 
How about this Resort 2012 Collection from Rachel Zoe? Personally, I die! This is her second offering since launching the Rachel Zoe line in January, and whilst this collection isn't breaking any new ground for Zoe with its Seventies-inspired tailored pieces, it's certain to be a crowd-pleaser. I for one could happily buy every single piece. Obviously Resort 2012 is not yet available for purchase, but you can shop her first foray here.

Pics: Rachel Zoe Collection

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, who is that blonde model?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white dresses are really so gorgeous. I love white and the combination of white with other colors. I love white gowns, These white dresses are also so nice and charming. I have had a strong collection of All white dress . These are also fabulous.

    ReplyDelete